Falls City Public Schools Transporation
Rob Baker - Supervisor
Ann Albu - Bus #1
Kenny Blaylock - Bus #2
Lisa Heineman - Bus #3
Angel Ralph - Bus #4
Tutti Baker - Bus #7
Tanya Zeigler - Bus #8
LeAnn Bek - Bus #9
Susan Windle - Bus #10
Kelli Dean - Bus #19
The following bus rules are for the safety of the students:
- When riding school transportation the student is responsible to abide by all handbook rules.
- Students who ride school vehicles to an away activity are to ride school vehicles home unless they have a note signed by their parents stating who they will be riding home with. If they do not have a note they will ride home with the rest of the activity group. If a parent wishes to take their child home they must ask the sponsor or driver directly.
- Tape players or radios with headphones may be played on buses or vans. Video games may be played as long as they have a mute button on them or no sound at all. If these rules are abused while you are on the bus, the game will be taken away. When you return home it will be returned to you and the incident will be reported to the principal.
- Outside of ordinary conversations, classroom conduct is to be observed by students. Any student who is guilty of unbecoming conduct, of using inappropriate language (talking or singing), or abusing or making derogatory remarks about sponsors, drivers, or other students may forfeit the right to ride on the bus.
- There will be no smoking or use of tobacco of any form and no use of or possession of drugs or alcoholic beverages on school vehicles.
- Students are not to stand to get off the bus until the bus has come to a complete stop.
- No one is to exit out the rear door of the bus except in an emergency.
- It is now a state law that when seat belts are provided in school vehicles, all passengers will wear them.
- Once in motion:
- no movement in the bus is recommended
- riders should not have their legs in the aisle
- riders should face forward in their seat
- no standing in seats
- students will be quiet when nearing and stopping at a railroad crossing
PLEASE CALL THE BUS BARN (402-245-2204) IF YOUR CHILD IS NOT RIDING THE BUS. IF NO ONE ANSWERS, LEAVE A MESSAGE.