Statement of Responsibility for Attendee’s
Falls City North Elementary School encourages people who are sick, at risk, or could endanger others through their employment to stay at home and view the Spring Music Program on Strive.
People recommended not to attend the Spring Music Program:
1. People with underlying medical conditions.
2. People who have upper respiratory or flu-like symptoms.
3. People with COVID-19 or live with someone with COVID-19.
4. People who have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
North School Spring Program Plan and Expectations
• The North School Spring Program will be held at Prichard Auditorium on Thursday, May 13th, at 7 p.m.
• Doors will be unlocked at 6:30 p.m. We encourage spectators to social distance prior to entering.
• Facemasks are recommended by spectators when you are not able to social distance.
• There will be no restriction on the number of guests each student has due to the seating capacity of Prichard Auditorium.
• We encourage family members to sit in pods and social distance or wear their masks.
• By following recommended protocols, we have the best opportunities to keep our students, staff, parents, and community safe.